1. The Outer Islands Development Corporation (OIDC) intends to sell by tender to the highest bidder/s The Outer Islands Development Corporation (OIDC) intends to sell by tender to the highest bidder/s
(i) 40 drums of 200 Lts per drum of coconut oil and,
(ii) 496 Kgs of coconut peats for coconut coir.
2. Interested parties are invited to submit their bid prices in sealed envelopes addressed to The General Manager, OIDC and marked Bid No 5 of 2018-19 “Sale of coconut oil and coir”, in the Bid Box of the OIDC situated on 2nd Floor, Ken Lee Building, Edith Cavell Street, Port-Louis.
3. The closing date and time for submission of bids is on Friday, 3rd August 2018 by latest noon.
4. Late Submission of bids will not be considered.
5. The OIDC reserves the right not to proceed with the sale of the products following this bidding exercise
6. Template for sale by tender for coconut oil and coconut peats is available on our website oidc.govmu.org/ or at the office of the OIDC.